3) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17.
“To say look no one’s dying here, we’re not talking about open heart surgery here, it’s normal, it’s a thing that happens”
14) If you are outside, what are you most likely doing?
Honestly, I’m most likely to be on my way to somewhere indoors.
30) Stick your right arm out; what do you touch first? Do the same with your left arm.
Right: The Handmaid’s Tale by Margaret Atwood (incidentally, that’s not the book quoted above)
Left: A Harry Potter Organiser I bought from a charity shop in 2002
45) What’s the worst injury you’ve ever had?
I fractured part of my spine in a car crash four years ago and had to wear a surgical corset for a year to support my back while it healed.
82) What is your favorite word?
Pulchritudinous. One of my secondary school teachers taught it to me. I wish I had occasion to use it more frequently. I also love “effulgent”, for reasons that Buffy fans may understand.
99) If the whole world were listening to you right now, what would you say?
I know you’re not going to listen to me, and I know that a lot of you are in very complicated situations, but could you please stop being so horrible to each other? Just for five minutes, maybe? Especially those of you in positions of power or privilege. Thanks guys.